The Foundation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Foundation

SCP Roleplay forum

2 posters

Samuel Shadonas

skyshadow235

Samuel Shadonas Empty Samuel Shadonas

Post  skyshadow235 January 21st 2013, 3:47 am

Name: Samuel kyren Shadonas (Alias: Skyshadow)
    DOB: July 13 1988
    Position:Scientist/Paranormal Physics and Mythical Biology
    Level Clearance: Level 4
    Height: 5' 7"
    Weight: 156 LBs
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Brown
    Anomalous Properties: Under Investigation
    Description: Scientist Majoring in the physics properties of Paranormal Agents and biology of otherwise mythical creatures with accreditations at [DATA EXPUNGED]. Dr. Shadonas has what appears as a mild case of Psychosis which he has stated that he is aware of. Claiming to be able to speak with the ghost of a man named "Captain Melse Burosiv of the 1st Airbone Division." Psychosis of Dr. Shadonas was diagnosed as, "safe and in no way a danger to anyone," by Dr. [DATA EXPUNGED]. Dr. Shadonas seems to have a high tolerance to influence of Paranormal Class SCPs showing no reaction when getting near holding of SCP-035 the Doctor stated, "That thing bugged me, but Mel just stood between me and it and told me to 'shake it off.'" Whether Dr. Shadonas actually has a case of Psychosis or is under the influence of a possibly new SCP is still under investigation. It is as a warning that due to Dr. Shadonas' nature he is not to be allowed anywhere near the vicinity of SCP-504.
    Best With: Paranormal SCPs and oddly inapropriately timed jokes
    Menasay
    Menasay
    Admin

Samuel Shadonas Empty Re: Samuel Shadonas

Post  Menasay January 24th 2013, 12:32 pm

Accepted.

Current date/time is May 19th 2024, 6:11 pm